- Do you need help talking with us or reading what we send you?
- Do you have a disability and need help getting care or taking part in one of our programs or services?
- Or do you have more questions about your health care?
Call us for free. We can connect you with the free help or service you need. (For TRS call: 711)
- CDTN Amerigroup: 888-398-0664
- CDTN BlueCare Tennessee: 888-450-3240
- CDTN UnitedHealthcare: 888-444-3109
- CDTN DIDD: 888-450-3242
We obey federal and state civil rights laws. We do not treat people in a different way because of their race, color, birth place, language, age, disability, religion, or sex. Do you think we did not help you or you were treated differently because of your race, color, birth place, language, age, disability, religion, or sex? You can file a complaint by mail, by email, or by phone. Here are three places where you can file a complaint:
Office of Civil Rights Compliance
310 Great Circle Road, 3W
Nashville, Tennessee 37243
You can get a complaint form online at: www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/tenncare/documents/complaintform.pdf
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Office for Civil Rights
200 Independence Ave SW, Rm 509F, HHH Bldg
Washington, DC 20201
You can get a complaint form online at: www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
Or you can file a complaint online at: ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf